[plt-scheme] compiling flickr.plt via PLaneT doesn't create a "compiled" directory

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 15 18:02:43 EDT 2007

When I try this, I get the message "read-xml: parse-error: expected
root element - received #<eof>" at compile-time (on both OSX and
Linux). I haven't tried to debug it carefully, but it looks like the
flickr.plt package tries do do a bunch of networking/communications
type stuff at compile time and that something in there is failing; I
would strongly suspect that to have something to do with what you're
seeing.

Are you not getting the read-xml error when you run your program?
Also, are you running the program in mzscheme or drscheme?

-jacob