[plt-scheme] Dr. Scheme and OSX

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Thu Oct 4 04:18:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

> I have a student that has downloaded Dr.Scheme on to
> her laptop.  She claims that Dr. Scheme crashes on her
> Macintosh Laptop running OSX.  (I guess she means the
> window closes and the program terminates).  She
> brought the lap top in and I didn't see it happen
> though it apparently happened once during class.  Are
> there any know issues regarding this?

The developers will answer this question. But ...
Under Windows, after working in DrScheme for a long time and
executing quite a lot of code I do get crashes when I press Run
one more time. (I execute only "normal" Scheme, no FFI, no
"special things".) Maybe something is wrong in JIT or in the
memory,
I do not know, yet.

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi

9 6 4  M É R N Ö K I    Á L L Á S   A   J O B L I N E –O N !
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,209896,260677/click.prm

Posted on the users mailing list.