[plt-scheme] Re: scrolling inside an editor-snip?

From: harsha (harsha.v.r at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 3 03:15:02 EDT 2007

Another quick question, are there any easily available bindings to
other gui toolkits like gtk, wxwidgets2, or qt. I  need this because
although MrEd, gives a higher level of abstraction for many tasks,
falls short in many small ways. availability of bindings to gui are
the only things which tempt me towards common lisp. It would be really
nice to be able to use the popular  toolkits from within drscheme (and
ideally, hidden under a mred like interface). This is the feature i
miss the most,  but i guess implementing it is a difficult task due to
issues like threads and continuations. I just wanted to know about
what all alternatives are available right now. There were many gtk
bindings posts, but none of them seem to be under active development.
harsha.

Posted on the users mailing list.