[plt-scheme] servlet, character encoding of data file contains sexps

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 07:26:10 EST 2007

The server can read whatever mzscheme can. When the server calls the
servlet, which then sends a page to a web-browser, it is necessary to
make sure you send the right character encoding signal in the
mime-type header.

Does that answer your question? If not, what exactly do "didn't seem
to like" mean?

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org