[plt-scheme] Slideshow and pretty-print

From: yug at ios.ac.cn (yug at ios.ac.cn)
Date: Mon Nov 26 07:41:25 EST 2007

Hi, Matthew:

Slideshow's `code' layout depends on the layout of the source. To get
> the layout information, the source needs to be literally within a
> `code' form.

 I have tried other ways, all fails

So , I have to copy/paste the source code in the my slides:-(

> > 2. How can I reserve the annotations when I apply pretty-print ?
>
> I'm not sure I understand the question.

I have many replace work to handle in my scheme source code , any time when
I modify the source code, it appears hard to read

so I use  pretty-print.  but ,the annotations lost

here is the code:

  (define (sub before after source target)
    (let ([v ()])
      (call-with-input-file source
        (lambda (iport)
          (set! v (read iport))))
      (call-with-output-file target
        (lambda (oport)
          (pretty-print (tsub before after v) oport))
        'truncate)))

Yes, I can strip off the pretty-print on "(tsub before after v)"

but, it is hard to read that file, any suggestions?

Gang