[plt-scheme] define syntax

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 23 23:57:39 EST 2007

Sorry about the previous E-mail. I paste something wrong and hit "send".

There are several implementation of syntax system in Scheme, such as
SRFI93 and http://www.cs.indiana.edu/chezscheme/syntax-case/. But as you
can see, they work in another language level. If you are asking whether
the syntax system can be implement in the same level, then the answer is no.

Chongkai