[plt-scheme] Custom dispatchers in the PLT Scheme web server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 12:38:56 EST 2007

Looks good. As a note, half of the stuff in `private' should really be
called `utility' that might be useful to any PLT code, but lives in
the web-server. Cache-tables are an example. The cache-table is
provided to the servlet dispatcher directly so that it can be either
(a) pre-populated with a function (as in servlet-env) or (b) modified
via urls, like conf/refresh-servlets.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org