[plt-scheme] compiling flickr.plt via PLaneT doesn't create a "compiled" directory

From: Eric Hanchrow (offby1 at blarg.net)
Date: Thu Nov 22 18:27:25 EST 2007

I've run into this problem again just recently, and now have a clue or
two: in each case, I've noticed that the directory
/home/erich/.plt-scheme/planet/300/371.3/cache/dvanhorn/flickr.plt/1/0/
contains a "compiled" subdirectory, and _that_ subdirectory contains,
not .dep and .zo files as I'd expect, but rather a single subdirectory
named "errortrace".  (Not surprisingly, the program that caused
flickr.plt to be installed indeed was run with "mzscheme -M
errortrace").  In each case, I fixed the problem by running "planet
--erase" to remove the package, then running the program again (this
time without "-M errortrace"), and it's happy afterwards.
--
Using Unix is the computing equivalent of listening only to music
by David Cassidy.