[plt-scheme] htdp and modules

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 22 09:18:32 EST 2007

Jan Christiansen writes:

> Now we would like to use modules. Is it correct that the "how to
> design programs" languages do not support modules?

They do support `require', so it is possible that you can import exactly
the functionality you want. However, in a similar situation, I have
chosen to move to Pretty Big.

> What I am especially missing is a printer for
> arbitrary data structures defined by the define-struct command.

Add the argument #f to each application of define-struct.

Students will have to know about #f as opposed to false because it will
show up in the Interactions window anyway. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.