[plt-scheme] Modules, structs and environments

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa (jpc at pld-linux.org)
Date: Tue Nov 20 08:35:21 EST 2007

Chongkai Zhu wrote:
> In this case, I would start a read-eval-print-loop, feed the "struct.ss"
> to it (i.e. the reader), and then continue with what ever you want to do.

AFAIK it won't work if you need to pass the structs from and to the
evaluated script since the structures will be defined several times and
get different personalities (despite the same name).

Will namespace-require suffer from the same problem? In any case (and
for completness) you can namespace-attach/require (included in the
mentioned namespace.plt package) to share a copy of an already imported
module.

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa