[plt-scheme] more assorted v4 problems

From: Sam TH (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 19 16:18:43 EST 2007

I'm not filing these as bug reports, but if I should, I will in the future:

This program (with Matthew's latest changes):

(module m scheme/base
  (require (for-syntax (only-in scheme/base make-empty-namespace))
           (for-syntax scheme/base))
  (begin-for-syntax
    (let ([new-ns
           (let ([ns (make-empty-namespace)])
             (namespace-attach-module (current-namespace)
                                      'scheme/base
                                      ns)
             ns)])
      (parameterize ([current-namespace new-ns])
        (expand #'3)))))

produces the error:

require: broken compiled code (phase 0, defn-phase 0): cannot find
module "/home/samth/sw/plt4/collects/scheme/private/old-ds.ss" in:
#%datum

The following error message is very bad:

(module m scheme/base
  (require-for-template (lib "list.ss"))

lib: illegal use of syntax in: (lib "list.ss")

The documentation for the require/provide forms omits the -in/-out suffixes.

--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.