[plt-scheme] Planned changes for PLT Scheme 4.0

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Mon Nov 19 12:17:04 EST 2007

Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> írta:

> At Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:13:35 +0100 (CET), Ivanyi Peter wrote:
> > I simply would like to have a
> > modern, nice look with MzScheme.
>
> If it's more about the look of the widgets than the set of
available
> widgets, then I expect that you mostly are thinking about
Unix/X.

Unfortunately not. If you remember that the new version of
the MrEd
Designer program brought out some glitches in the slider
implementation under Windows. The current Designer avoids it
but it
is still there.

Anyway I will still look around and ask here. However now it
seems to
me that maybe I do not fully understand what I am volunteering
for. :-)) I very much like at a first Glance what Noel Wlesh
suggested.

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi

Világbajnok árak! Váltson most olcsóbb KÖTELEZŐRE!