[plt-scheme] require with custom modules

From: Cyprien Nicolas (c.nicolas at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 17:22:06 EST 2007

2007/11/10, Jean-Pierre Lozi <jean-pierre at lozi.org>:
> If using ".." in file paths is the problem, why don't you simply use a
> macro? For instance :
>
> (define-macro (my-require . args)
>   (let ((result (path->string (apply build-path (map eval args)))))
>    `(require (file ,result))))
>
> (my-require (current-directory) 'up "parse" "parser.ss")
>
> Or maybe do you need something more complex?

I'm not familiar with define-macro, I only use define-syntax, that's
the reason why I missed the point.

I don't want something more complex, your macro does exactly what I want.

I my main file, I defined a a-list of path with (build-path
(current-directory) dir) and I wrote a function get-path who merely
apply assoc on that a-list, so from any file loaded or required by the
main file, I can use my (get-path dir) to get the full path to a
specified dir.

Thanks a lot,

--
Cyprien Nicolas