[plt-scheme] setting background color/image for a text field

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 8 18:06:05 EST 2007

The editor-snip% class includes a `use-style-background' method.
Calling it with #t causes the snip to pay attention to the
background-color information associated in the snip's style (which
would have been the right idea in the first place, but the default to
ignore it is there for backward compatibility).

The style can be configured for transparent backing or a particular
color. I think that transparent is the default.

Matthew