[plt-scheme] Re: On C#

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at mac.com)
Date: Tue May 22 17:05:42 EDT 2007

Ignore the previous message. I accidentally sent something before I'd
actually written anything.

Do you remember when you looked at it? They unified the built-in types
with the class system around version 2.2 and it's apparently much
cleaner than it used to be. You can use built-in types as superclasses
and there's a unified type module in which every object knows its own
type.

Todd

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 16:30 -0400, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
> Python -- when we looked at it -- was so badly broken and UN-
> abstracted that any analysis type system was just hopelessly broken.

Posted on the users mailing list.