[plt-scheme] with-continuation-marks and structures

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 15 17:13:08 EDT 2007

On 5/15/07, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> At Tue, 15 May 2007 10:45:41 -0700, "Jay McCarthy" wrote:
> > Are continuation-mark keys compared with eq?, equal?, or eqv?
> `eq?'.

In that case, it is less important to me to get the different equal? behavior.

The problem: For my web-parameters, I need a mark value that can be
serialized and deserialized, will work as a mark after that process,
and will be different if the source of the program changes. I was
using procedures, because I have a way of (de)serializing them and
they are touchy about the program source. But, because of the eq? they
do not work as marks. So, I switched to a symbol. The symbol I'm using
is the deserialization-info associated with the closure struct created
for the new procedure. This is workable, but my initial inclination
was to let my closures be equal?... something I would be able to test.

Jay
--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org