[plt-scheme] DrScheme, detecting frame activation and deactivation, where should I look next?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue May 15 09:58:51 EDT 2007

Hey! No! The documentation contains all of the information you need to do that!

Of course, our documentation is strictly of the reference manual
variety, so you'd needed to have put together parts from a number of
different manuals, and it can be tricky to find those parts if you
don't already have an idea of how it fits.

For now, this mailing list tries to be the place to fill in those
gaps. Perhaps someday we'll have documentation that'll make that
easier.

But let me also suggest that you start by reading the intro to the
DrScheme Tools manual.

Robby