[plt-scheme] Interaction window text colors/all black background?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 30 18:06:02 EDT 2007

Well .. if you want to edit drscheme's source code, you can find the
colors around line 980 in collects/framework/private/text.ss. Look for

  (make-object color% 150 0 150)

Those three numbers are rgb values (between 0 and 255). There are
three colors there, stdout, stderr, and for values.

After you change something, you'll want to run setup-plt.

I hope that tides you over until I have time to do something properly.

Robby