[plt-scheme] latest way of getting to MySQL using MzScheme?

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sat Mar 3 16:53:00 EST 2007

Jan Theodore Galkowski skrev:
> Well, using the "(require ...)" given there also failed, with it
> mumbling something about failing to find an "sqlite-ffi.ss".

That's odd, I tried various versions from 352.9-svn31oct2006
to 369.8-svn17feb2007 and the line:

 > (require (planet "sqlite.ss" ("jaymccarthy" "sqlite.plt" 3)))

worked for me.

Wait! You need to download the SQLite dll and put it where
Windows can find it.

Kyle and I suggest either

    c:\Windows\system32 .

Jay and Noel, why not put "libsqlite3.dll" into sqlite.plt and load
it with

   (define libsqlite
     (case (system-type)
       [(windows)  (ffi-lib (build-path
                             "libsqlite3.dll"))] ; version 0-9-8-d
       [else       (ffi-lib "libsqlite3")]))

That way people don't have to download the dll-file elsewhere.
And as a bonus, one can be sure that the users have the
right version of the shared library.

 > Quite about from sqlite, that facility
 >   http://www.scheme.dk/search-plt/
 > ought to be of substantial use.
 > Thanks Jens!

Glad you liked it. Read all about it here:

Jens Axel Søgaard

Posted on the users mailing list.