[plt-scheme] plt web-server: adjust-timeout! ?

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 19:17:54 EDT 2007

The timeout occurs every 30 seconds. As configured in the configuration
file:

(default-servlet-timeout 30)

?

I see "revise-timer" gets called after my servlet has been run with a value
of 30. Also, within a send/suspend situation. My web server config is set
to 3600 seconds, so I won't notice much over there. But I want to shorten
the servlet existence to let's say 120 seconds and when doing edit session
set it to like 3 hours.

How does it work?

--Hans