[plt-scheme] plt web-server: adjust-timeout! ?

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 17:59:00 EDT 2007

Dear Jay,

Thanks for the answer. I've seen the code.  adjust-timeout! is called
with the timeout value of the servlet just before the servlet is started.

However, when I call adjust-timeout! from the servlet itself, somehow,
it doesn't work. Suppose I put the value to * 3 3600 (3 hours), I still
get an expiration after the initial 120 seconds (or maybe even faster).

I'm debugging your 360 code (just getting to revise-timer), but I'm
still not seeing why it doesn't work.

What could be wrong?

--Hans