[plt-scheme] Re: Simple UI for delivering simple functionality

From: John Chandler (jmcaxolotl at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 23:16:31 EDT 2007

It may be that MzScheme's "read-line" would do all I need, in which
case it wouldn't matter that "readline" apparently requires one of the
GNU libraries to be present in the execution environment.  Otherwise,
a slick way of handling that packaging issue would be very nice.

As for a web interface, I presume that the ISP that does my web
hosting has to support/allow PLT-Scheme?  And though it may be
entirely obvious once I start looking, is there a well-known best
place to begin climbing that web-interface learning curve?

-jmc