[plt-scheme] Little glitch in MrEd

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 21 17:15:14 EDT 2007

At Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:40:22 +0200 (CEST), Ivanyi Peter wrote:
> I have found the following little problem. I will include a
> code below.
> In the code uncomment the line and what you will see is that
> in the popup menu an extra, very thin line appears at the
> bottom when
> you position the mouse under the only line in the popup.
>
> This is PLT-Scheme v370 distribution, under Windows XP.
>
> Can we correct this glitch?

(The commented-out line sets the minimum width of the menu.)

Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix this one. The problem is in
setting the minimum width of a pop-up menu in Windows. If anyone knows
how to do that properly, please let me know...

For now, the extra line you see is MrEd's hack to make the menu as wide
as requested. MrEd adds a sufficiently wide, very short, disabled,
dummy item into the menu.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.