[plt-scheme] CAML language within DrScheme

From: Aleks Bromfield (abromfie at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 19 01:57:51 EDT 2007

Sorry that you had trouble accessing DrOCaml. I've been
cleaning up CS17's web site in preparation for next year,
and I accidentally forgot to update that particular link.

The URL you want is:

http://www.cs.brown.edu/courses/cs017/files/cs017.plt

I just tested that link, so it should work. Also, this
version is compatible with DrScheme v370, thanks to Arjun
Guha's help.

The version on PLaneT is currently out of date, but I will
update it as soon as I get the email to reset my password.

If you encounter any bugs or difficulties, please let me
know and I'll fix them as soon as I possibly can.

~ Aleks