Re: [plt-scheme] “Multi-threaded” Scheme…

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 13 14:26:51 EDT 2007

PLT Scheme supports CML-like primitives (search for sync in Help Desk
or check out the paper by me and Matthew called kill-safety), but that
doesn't help with multiprocessors. It is designed to be a programming
tool that makes programs easier to write (yes, programming with
threads, when done right, makes it easier to program, not harder...)

Robby