[plt-scheme] documentation guidelines & tools

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 9 00:14:43 EDT 2007

Thanks to all whom replied so far.

It seems that SchemeDoc should be usable with module files too (at least
nothing I read seem to prohibit it), and the generated document looks pretty
good, but doesn't seem compatible with with doc.txt.

Scribble, on the other hand, still lives in the pre branch, so not sure if
it's ready for prime time yet...

I will try both and see which one works better for my needs.

So no one pick up on the docstring question yet - does that mean no one
likes docstring? ;)

Thanks,
yinso