[plt-scheme] Contracts on Libraries

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 8 11:33:28 EDT 2007

That code doesn't work for all possible uses of contracts. It is there
to help me do performance debugging of the contract library.

As with everything, this is a question of priorities. I do see some
demand, but there are enough other things that I think are more
important at the moment that I won't be able to get to it soon.

Sorry,
Robby