[plt-scheme] Re: url rewriting

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 8 10:22:04 EDT 2007

> anyways, just curious to hear any thoughts you have on Unlib's
> pipelines (where each stage/function in the pipeline is given the
> continuation that it may or may not choose to call) versus this
> dispatcher architecture.

Good to see Unlib getting some air! It's due a re-release, come to
think of it, although you can get the bleeding edge version from the
Untyped SVN:

     http://svn.untyped.com/unlib/trunk/src/
     http://svn.untyped.com/unlib/trunk/src/unlib/pipeline.ss

Pipelines only form one third of Untyped approach here... we also
have controllers, which marry a pipelines to request processing
functions, and a dispatcher, which creates a two-way mapping from
URLs to controllers. All of this works within the confines of a
single servlet but there's no reason why it can't work at the
web-server dispatcher level.

I'll have a go at implementing it this weekend. I'll see if I can
put some code up on untyped.com.

Cheers,

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.