[plt-scheme] DrScheme Window Width

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 6 16:32:36 EDT 2007

I've tried to make it as narrow as I can, but the stuff at the bottom
of the window takes up space (there is empty space where things will
appear as you edit, too) One of the things that takes up space is the
language choice option in the bottom right and it varies in size,
which is why you see the difference when you change the language.

One thing you can do is to hide the toolbar (under the view menu).
That'll let you make it smaller.

Robby