[plt-scheme] string delimiters in SLaTeX

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 5 13:23:36 EDT 2007

Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> I pdf-ed your expression and it looks perfectly fine "This is a test"
> comes out as a string value, with the proper Scheme-style quote chars.
> Keep in mind that `` is a TeX convention for English type setting
> strings but is interpreted as two Scheme quote things in this case.
>
>  I don't see any color whatsoever. Are you saying that you also ran
> something like tex2page over it? -- Matthias

Here is a minimal document which demonstrates the problem. If I run
pdf-slatex on this, I get funny colours in the first sentence, and close
double quotes on both sides of the second sentence. --PR

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[pdftex,usenames,dvipsnames]{color}
\usepackage{slatex}
\def\keywordfont#1{\textcolor{red}{#1}}
\def\variablefont#1{\textcolor{blue}{#1}}
\def\constantfont#1{\textcolor{Black}{#1}}
\def\schemecodehook{\color{Violet}}
\begin{document}
\scheme|``Test with TeX quotes''|

\scheme|"Test with hard quotes"|