[plt-scheme] Odd CTRL-C behavior

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 3 19:55:56 EDT 2007

At Mon, 4 Jun 2007 00:52:13 +0100, "Matt Jadud" wrote:
> His theory is that there is a period of time before which our compiled
> code has not yet been executed, and we might get any number of errors
> as the runtime support environment for a stand-alone executable comes
> to life. Does this sound reasonable/likely?

Good point. Breaks are enabled from the start, and so a break might get
handled in the process of trying to load any code that might install a
handler.

Offhand, I think the solution is to add a command-line flag to make
break handling initially disabled, so you can install a handler before
enabling breaks.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.