[plt-scheme] Versioned development against Planet packages?

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 16:15:15 EDT 2007

I'm currently using NSIS to create an installer for a programm for
It has dependencies to PLaneT packages, which I have ("automagically") added
in the distribution. When I start the application, I'm setting the right
environment to point to the right PLaneT packages and make a distinct
environment for mzscheme.

Grant Rettke schreef:
> I'm used to the approach of distributing an application as a single
> blob, rather than a blob and downloads other blobs from a server at
> deploy time.
> That is the bit with which I am not familiar, as this seems to be the
> way things are commonly done.
> Thanks guys every bit is helpful.

Posted on the users mailing list.