[plt-scheme] Re: PLT-Scheme web server doesn't like me.

From: manicmessiah at gmail.com (manicmessiah at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 08:26:39 EDT 2007

On 7/31/07, Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:

> manicmessiah at gmail.com skrev:
> >

> > On 7/31/07, *Jens Axel Søgaard* <jensaxel at soegaard.net
> > <mailto:jensaxel at soegaard.net>> wrote:
> >
> >     [Sent to mailing list, so others can help too]
> >
> >     manicmessiah at gmail.com <mailto:manicmessiah at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >     Just to be sure, in
> >
> >        "c:\Programs\PLT\collects"
> >
> >  *cough* "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\PLT
> > Scheme\370\collects"
>
> So you are saying nothing is installed in c:\Program Files\PLT\ ?

No. In the  directory you just mentioned, there are the standard
executables. "collects", "include", "doc" and "lib" directories are present
too. But in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\PLT
Scheme\370\collects", the "info-domain" and "web-server" directories are
visible.

>     and "mzlib" ?
> >
> > Nope.
>
> It must be a faulty installation.
>
> Did you just run the standard 370 installer from
>
>    <http://download.plt-scheme.org/drscheme/> ?

Yes.

Btw - which windows are you using?

Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2. Considering I'm hoping to run this on a
Unix (GNU/Linux to be more specific) machine, my hopes in terms of how
reliable this IDE / interpreter is aren't very high. But then again, I'm not
going to be quick to shift the blame off my shoulders.

/Jens Axel