[plt-scheme] How to do this code refactor?

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 09:01:40 EDT 2007

You don't need to 'cut-and-paste' because m:s:( does not replace the
selected text.  Furthermore, the cursor is positioned after the new
opening paren, so you can immediately type 'begin' in the correct place.

rac

PS: Posts can be found in the web archives. :)
http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/