[plt-scheme] sqlite.plt seg faults with 370

From: Keith Frost (keith.l.frost at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 13:24:12 EDT 2007

I'm pretty sure this *doesn't* explain the problem I'm experiencing,
as I'm quite certain that only one query is executing at a time, and I
still get the crashes.  I'll report back when I have time to look at
the source code -- I suspect Eli's hypothesis (garbage collection of
otherwise-unreferenced callbacks) is probably the correct one.

On 7/25/07, Dave Gurnell <d.j.gurnell at gmail.com> wrote:

> SQLite can be compiled in thread-safe and non-thread-safe modes
> (there's a switch on the compile or make step, I forget which). On
> Etch, the default package is non-thread-safe. The Scheme interface
> doesn't do anything to correct this, and concurrent queries can cause
> segfaults.

Posted on the users mailing list.