[plt-scheme] tutorial on threads in scheme ?

From: Ivan Altaparmakov (ialt at tu-sofia.bg)
Date: Wed Jul 25 07:26:44 EDT 2007

thanks
Erlang is very good , but
then why to learn scheme at all ? (joke )
erlang is using pattern matching , and concurrency
is strongly integrated in this pattern matching.

Is this the case with scheme pattern matching?

By the way it is also  not possible (such as for threads) to start using
pat. match. in scheme only by reading documentation.

I think that help system should be more beginner oriented / friendly
(i.e there have to be more guiding principles for programming , not only
description of functions)
as scheme tends to be good for beginners.
In this state help system could be useful only for
 very experienced programmers. I think - this is disadvantage.

thanks
best regards

http://mail.tu-sofia.bg/

--------------------- End of the forwarded message ---------------------