[plt-scheme] Finger Trees

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 22 19:18:06 EDT 2007

In a sense they should, because Alejandro Schäffer reported
that Kaplan and Tarjan were re-motivated to write their paper
by my papers on prompts and functional/composable continuations.
And as you may know, MzScheme implements those now and our
latest ICFP paper on these things just went into the pub
queue. (If they exist, though, they are in the guts and
not accessible to you. I suspect if we were a compiler
project, they'd exist in Scheme. Then again, I suspect
if we were a compiler project, we wouldn't exist.)

-- Matthias