[plt-scheme] Can I abuse with quasi...quotes?

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 19:48:12 EDT 2007

Both methods are allright and they are equivalent to each other.
In fact the quasiquote form is expanded into an expression that does the same as
your example with cons.
In your example I dont see any abuse of quasiquote.
,@ must be followed by an expression that evaluates to a list.
This list is spliced in. This means that , at expr is replaced by the list but
without its (outer) pair of parentheses.
, at expr must be part of a list (possibly an improper list) Your correct example
makes me think that you already know this.
Good luck, Jos Koot