[plt-scheme] Profiling Issues

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 18 10:31:25 EDT 2007

Most of this is that the GUI for profiling could use a little more
work. At the moment, it is tuned to programs that are entirely within
a single file.

If you want to move beyond that, you might try using the lower-level
interface (look in the errortrace collection's docs) for now.

As to #3: yes, that's because the functions have no name. Perhaps they
are lambda expressions not next to binders in your program, or perhaps
they were inserted by macros.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Robby