[plt-scheme] Planet Announcement: A Suggestion

From: Brent Fulgham (bfulg at pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jul 10 23:14:50 EDT 2007

I saw the release notes when I visited the PLaneT website; I think
that's great.

I don't get the RSS feed (perhaps I should), and am basing my comments
only on the e-mail notification.

Since the website already has the release notes, perhaps the mailer
agent could just include them in the e-mail.

That would be very helpful!

-Brent