[plt-scheme] MrEd Designer 2.1

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Tue Jul 10 03:03:07 EDT 2007

Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu> írta:

> Is the point here that you have a set of important
special-case actions
> and for those you can just auto-generate the code?  Is
your set of
> special-case actions somehow linked to the set of on-
events that
> are provided by the widget?

I am not sure I understand the questions, but ...

My point is that now with MrEd Designer I can generate an
for several of my command-line based engineering programs
graphically. :-)

For example, see this picture

I have this idea from the EveryGUI program.

The actions are not special cases, they are normal operations on
widgets. The actions are not linked to on-event directly.
The tool would
generate a callback function for widgets that can have
callbacks. The
tool will not derive a new class and override the on-event
Furthermore the tool generates a code which ensures that a
in one widget will propagate to other connected elements in the
graph. (Unfortunately this cannot be ensured explicitly in

I hope these answers your questions.

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi

Melyik testrészeden szabadulnál végleg a szőrtől? Az Aesthetica-ban most akár 50% kedvezményt is kaphatsz egyes területek lézeres kezelésére! Klikk ide a részletekért!

Posted on the users mailing list.