[plt-scheme] Is there such a thing as "persistent memoization"?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 9 21:26:08 EDT 2007

Not too my knowledge.

But I laud you for being lazy. Because if you truly are, and you
figure out how to use Dave's library to make persistent memoized
code, then you will put it into a Planet library so that you can be
lazy forever after when it comes to define/memoized/persistent.

(I wrote this kind of code myself some 10 years back, hand-rolled,
and it still works. I sure wish I had been lazy enough.)

-- Matthias