[plt-scheme] Parentheses and color

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Jul 4 02:24:07 EDT 2007

Hi
I never count parentheses, but frequently watch the highlighting of
subexpressions. DrScheme realy makes it easy. When typing a sequence of closing
parentheses I simply check that the start of the highlighting correctly skips
back one level of indentation for each closing parenthesis. The same method can
be used to quickly spot a missing closing parenthesis. The method works perfect
even if the parentheses would not be visible.
Jos koot