[plt-scheme] Web Hosting on PLT Scheme Web Server?

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 2 17:47:54 EDT 2007

HI Shriram, all,

On 7/2/07, Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
> Setting up space isn't a problem so much as administering the resulting system.
> Perhaps PLT can look into doing this in a more centralized way...

There's a bit of a gathering of Untyped types in Canterbury this
coming weekend, and we'll chat about this a bit. Granted, we're
getting together for some graduation-type celebrations, but we'll
probably talk a little bit of shop just the same. We'll communicate
some thoughts about trying to support this kind of endeavor after
we've had a chance to talk.

Its the admin and support overheads that I'm most concerned about...
but I haven't really thrashed through it yet.

Cheers,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.