[plt-scheme] "Check Syntax" is totally pimpin

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 1 16:05:30 EDT 2007

I just figured out this weekend what the "Check Syntax" button really does.

{For those who don't know, clicking "Check Syntax" on a .scm file,
will turn every symbol red if is not defined in the file, or imported
with a "require".  This means you can see all the problems you would
have *if* you turned it into a module (.ss file), without breaking
your program to find out.  {actually it won't mention things that are
inside a "multimedia object"... probably because you can't see the
symbols in the first place}}

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the "Check Syntax" feature is totally pimpin.

Now that I've tried making a few modules, is it possible to get a
listing of all the .ss files, and everything they provide?  (I want to
print it all out, to see if my module structure makes sence)

Also, "Module browser" looks usefull too.  Is there a way to print it out?

Corey

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))