[plt-scheme] SQLite

From: Andrew Gwozdziewycz (apgwoz at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 17:40:19 EST 2007

Actually, I don't think either of us are "exactly" right.

I actually did a bit more research in this. Traditional mach requires
other "servers" on top of it to provide resources. Therefore, it's
possible to run mach with a linux "server", a freebsd "server" all at
the same time, at least theoretically. The "compatibility layers"
that i was refering too are the "servers." What I didn't realize is
that XNU (the OS X kernel) merges mach and the bsd server together to
form a more cohesive unit. NOT in the traditional mach sense.

The bug referenced previously is however still valid.

Andrew Gwozdziewycz
apgwoz at gmail.com
http://and.rovir.us  |  http://www.photub.com