[plt-scheme] Help Desk in a tab?

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 14:11:24 EST 2007

On Jan 20, 2007, at 10:59 AM, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:

> Sorry if this a stupid question, but have you tried Alt-Tab ?
> (Oh - your MIME-Version reveals you are using a MAc - never mind then)

Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net

Yeah...I'm using a Mac, The combination cmd-' bring up the most
recent window, so I guess it's pretty much the same thing. Out of
curiosity, I booted up Linux (under Parallels), and there it's in a
separate cascading window. I don't have Windows at home, so I can't
try it on that platform right now.

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all
comprehensible."
  --Albert Einstein (1879-1955)