[plt-scheme] Help Desk in a tab?

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 13:57:31 EST 2007

I'm sure this is a basic question, but I generally maximize DrScheme
and open files on separate tabs. This means that Help Desk is
completely obscured, and I can only reach it through the Window menu,
or by typing cmd-'. Is it possible to open it in a separate tab?

Okay, I'm not even sure that's desirable, it would just be quick work
around, but it would be nice to have a simple way  to switch to the
help desk with the keyboard or the mouse. My apologies if this is in
the documentation and i missed it.

Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net

"Those who are enamored of practice
without theory are like a pilot who goes
into a ship without rudder or compass."
--Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519)