[plt-scheme] Tree fold Was: Request for comments on possible planet functions

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 19:59:43 EST 2007

--- Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:

> (And this version is still better than the one that uses
> tree-fold,
> which shows why creating a fold-er function is not
> completely
> mechanical, since you need to choose which kind of fold
> you want...)

I like Oleg's foldts as a general purpose fold for trees.

Can anyone suggest papers that discuss these issues?  I
don't know a good summary, but it could be that I just need
to reread the literature; the papers linked above are some
of the 1st I read when learning about FP, so likely more
would sink in this time around.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/

Get your own web address.