[plt-scheme] minor glitch in Lazy Scheme?

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 13 11:42:56 EST 2007

I was trying to look up the documentation for "read-line" and
accidentally typed "readline" into the search box in Help Desk while
accidentally being in Lazy Scheme instead of Pretty Big. What I got was
an OS X "spinning pizza" and then a file save dialog box asking me where
to put the "download", suggesting "results.ss". I cancelled that, set
the language level properly, and everything worked fine. --PR

(PS I like Lazy Scheme a lot -- it's going to let me explain lazy
evaluation to my students, and let them play with it a bit, without my
having to teach them Haskell.)

Posted on the users mailing list.